Produktbeskrivning för Sheltered PC
Shelter is a survival strategy game where you're set the task of keeping your family alive in the cut-throat, desolate expanse that is the post-apocalyptic era.
A father, a mother, a daughter and a son. Given a head-start over the billions lost in the nuclear holocaust, you start in an almost impenetrable underground fortress designed to keep a family alive and well. But in this dark and unforgiving world there are innumerable dangers that threaten the life of your family.
• Irradiated beasts of the nuclear wasteland.
• High radiation levels outside of the shelter.
• Finite food, water and oxygen.
• Necessary systems breaking down.
• But the highest dangers of all are the dregs of the nuclear war. The rest of the human race that wander the wilderness, alone, cold, malnourished, and wanting nothing more than to share your well-prepared comforts.
Everyone can help
The game contains a highly complex system that keeps track of the family water and food rations, their mental well being, their general fatigue and sickness levels. The player will have to send out members of their family (or possible survivors they have recruited into their shelter) to scavenge for supplies in the wasteland.
There's a very fun combat system implemented that requires a lot of strategic thinking. A man, woman and two children are fairly easy game for the raiders that roam the wasteland. Each family member will have their own stats that will effect the combat resolve.